Reduce storage costs. Visualize & manage disk space usage.
Desktop PCs, laptops and servers can quickly end up accumulating large quantities of unused, temporary,
and duplicate files. Before you know it, you're out of drive space, backups are taking far too long to run, users can't
find what they need, and you're struggling to plan for the future.
You need a visual, interactive software tool to help you manage disk space.
You need FolderSizes. FolderSizes is an award-winning, network-enabled disk space analysis tool for
Windows. It can quickly isolate large, old, temporary, and duplicate files, or even show file distribution
by type, size, attributes, age, or owner. All with multiple export formats, command-line support,
built-in scheduling, and much more. Plus, learn about
the amazing new features in v6!
Over 25,000 Customers Rely on FolderSizes
Under active development since 2003, FolderSizes goes far beyond the capabilities of competing disk space
analysis applications by combining several tools into one amazingly powerful Windows application.
so many customers depend on FolderSizes.
Duplicate File Report
- Quickly isolate and manage duplicate files within any folder or volume.
Largest Files Report
- FolderSizes can quickly show you large files that are eating up drive space.
Types & Attributes
- See the distribution of disk usage by file type or attributes (with drill-down search).
- Schedule the generation of nearly any report; build a history
of file system changes.
- Deep, powerful command line and data export support.
Save and Reload Data
- Save file system analysis results in XML format, and re-load
them at a later date.
- Email reports directly to users from the command line or built-in scheduler.
File Type Groups
- View drive space consumed by file type groups ("music", "image files", etc.).
Temporary Files Report
- Eliminate temp file clutter left over from software installs, downloads
- Filter file system scans by file name, date, owner name and much more.
- Search multiple paths for files & folders by nearly any criteria (owner, size,
Directory Size Report
- Awesome directory report view, with stunning graphical bar, pie, and map graphs.
Folder Map View
- View an entire sub-folder hierarchy at once with our folder map visualization.
32 & 64 Bit Support
- FolderSizes provides full compatibility with 32 and 64 bit Windows operating systems.
- Quickly compare disk space usage results from different
points in time.
- Professional edition, single-user licenses start at only $55.00 USD.
- Analyze folder and drive space trends across multiple file system scan data snapshots.
Drive Space Monitor
- Instant, at-a-glance view of any local, mapped, or removable disk.
File Owners Report
- Discover which users are consuming the most space on local and network
Oldest Files Report
- Use your own criteria to find old files that may no longer be needed.
Sizes, Names & Dates
- Powerful, customizable file reports (age,
size, names) with drill-down search support.
- Full Unicode support in all reporting, analysis, and export
Windows 7 Ready
- FolderSizes has been tested to meet all of the technical requirements to be Compatible with Windows 7.
Multiple Path Support
- Scan multiple paths in a single pass (and concurrently)!
Fast & Efficient
- FolderSizes runs on workstations and servers. It's fast and resource efficient.
- Enumerate and analyze network shares on servers or attached storage devices.