“ Powerful, Intuitive, and Incredibly Fast ”
FolderSizes provides an engaging, interactive disk space analysis experience that
you must try yourself to truly appreciate. More than just a series of great-looking reports,
FolderSizes allows you to visualize your disk space usage from multiple perspectives.
FolderSizes has a world-wide user base of IT professionals, power users, and enterprises of
all sizes - each looking to maximize their storage resources and minimize waste. It employs an amazing,
multi-threaded file system scanning engine that shows you results immediately - as the scan is progressing!
Also see what's new in FolderSizes 7!
Benefits & Solutions
- Explore, visualize, and comprehend local and network storage
- Create snapshots that can be analyzed even when systems are offline (Pro edition only)
- Analyze trends in folder & drive metrics (size, allocated size, etc.) (Pro edition only)
- Reclaim gigabytes of drive space by eliminating unused files
- Improve storage capacity planning capability
- Identify file system data best suited for archival / offline storage
- Find the disk space hogs with just a few clicks
- Manage and monitor disk space across the network (Pro edition only)
- Publish disk usage reports right to your web server
- Streamline file systems to optimize backups
- Monitor and enforce storage retention policies
- Find excessively long file names that interfere with archival, backups, etc.
- Find recently saved files without knowing their names (find recently modified)
- Find files owned by a specific individual or group
- Reduce the presence of unwanted storage data, reducing risk & expense
- View the "size on disk" (actual space consumed) for any file or folder
- Visualize the distribution of files by file type, age, and size
- Find and remove empty folders
- Search files by nearly any file attribute combination
- Create actionable file and folder printouts and data exports
- Schedule the generation of nearly any FolderSizes report (Pro edition only)
- Native 32-bit and 64-bit system support (details)
- Calculated date/time fields for folders, based upon their contents (details)
- Hierarchical folder map visualization (based upon treemap technology)
- Integrated scheduler (Pro edition only)
- Unicode file and folder name support
- Interactive, dynamic, full-color bar and pie graphs
- Fast, multi-threaded, network-aware file system scanning
- Isolate largest, oldest, duplicate, and temporary files
- View disk space utilization by file type / attributes
- View local & network disk space usage by owner / group
- Command line interface for scripting & integration (Pro edition only)
- FilterZip regular-expression based compression system
- See total & free space for fixed, removable, network drives
- Export reports in HTML, XML, CSV, PDF, and MS Excel
- Integrates with the Windows shell context menu
- Extremely configurable - colors, fonts, print options, etc.
- Flexible, multi-path oriented search and file reporting systems
- Strong support for viewing allocated disk space (e.g. "size on disk")
- "Command Prompt from Here" in all context menus
- Super-fast, in-memory database provides stunning performance
- Support for direct entry of UNC network paths in all reports
- Optional symbolic link skipping
- Tons more! Download the free trial now.
To truly appreciate the immersive, powerful experience that FolderSizes provides, we'd strongly
encourage you to download the free 15-day trial. Or,
take a visual tour.
Try It For Yourself. For Free.
We proudly offer a free 15-day evaluation of our FolderSizes product. Simply download
it, install it, and start reaping the benefits of this powerful tool - immediately!
Visualize Disk Space Usage
Click a screen shot below to enlarge it.