FolderSizes v4.8 is Released
New features include:
- Support for Windows 7
- Improved support for 64-bit Windows operating systems with a new 64-bit version of the FolderSizes shell context menu
- Broader, more scalable, and more resource efficient support for exporting reports as XML
- New support for visualizing allocated disk space (e.g. “size on disk”), which accounts for cluster overhang, compression, etc.
- New ability to search and filter by allocated file system object size
- Numerous performance enhancements, especially in file report detail view sorting
- A new column in search results that shows file system object name length
- New ability to exclude folders from search results
- Improved drill-down from within range-based and categorical file reports
- Many other improvements and minor bug fixes
This release is a free upgrade for any existing FolderSizes v4.x license holder.