FolderSizes is Now Certified as Windows 8 Compatible
FolderSizes v6.1 has been tested to meet all of the technical requirements to be Compatible with Windows 8. FolderSizes also supports Windows 7, Vista, XP, and Windows Server 2012 / 2008 / 2003.
Microsoft recommends “Compatible with Windows 8″ applications because they have passed Microsoft-designed tests to help ensure they install readily every time and minimize the number of crashes, hangs, and restarts that you experience. This all helps ensure a compatible and reliable experience with any edition of Windows 8, including 64-bit.
“Compatible with Windows 8″ software:
- Is tested for compatibility and reliability on Windows 8.
- Passed Microsoft designed tests to minimize the possibility of crashes, hangs, and reboots.
- Represents a commitment that the product will continue to work over the life of Windows 8.
- Meets privacy standards set forth by the Anti-Spyware Coalition.
- Installs cleanly and reliably.
- Eliminates unnecessary reboots.
- Is free of malware, viruses, etc.
- Ensures compatibility with Windows 8, both 32-bit and 64-bit editions.