Key Metric Software is proud to announce the public availability of FolderSizes 7.5.
This release continues to build on our position as a world leader in disk space analysis software by adding a number of compelling new features and enhancing existing ones.
New features and improvements:
- New disk usage history tracking capabilities
- Percentage growth indicator now available for disk-based reports and views
- Disk reports can now be scheduled for periodic execution
- The trend analyzer can now consume Snapshot (.fssx) files directly
- Improved column sizing for reports exported in Excel file format
- New ability to apply NTFS compression to text-based report export files
- Added a new “Files (Immediate)” column to the folder report detail view
- Scheduling assistance integrated into Disk Reporter, File Report, and Search tools
- File report ranges can now be reset to their default values
- Numerous user interface enhancements
- Minor bug fixes
To better introduce the new disk history tracking capabilities of FolderSizes 7.5, we have written a technical overview that may be of interest to you.
FolderSizes v7.5 is a free upgrade for all v7 license holders. Version 7 license owners can simply download the new release and install it.
If you’re still running an older release of FolderSizes, you’re missing out on some amazing new capabilities. Please consider upgrading your FolderSizes license today:
Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us if you have questions, comments, or suggestions. We love hearing from our customers. Just send an email to email@example.com, and we’ll get back to you quickly.