With over 25 thousand licensed users, FolderSizes is the proven leader in disk space analysis software for Windows.
- Exclusive features such as built-in scheduling, snapshot comparisons, trend analysis, network share discovery, sharing reports via email, and much (much!) more.
- FolderSizes has been under active, commercial development since 2003. That’s over nine years (and over 80 discrete releases) of incremental improvements.
- FolderSizes is accurate, designed from the ground up to extract useful disk space usage metrics from even the most demanding and intensive storage environments. FolderSizes succeeds where similar applications crash and burn.
- FolderSizes is amazingly scalable, with native 64-bit support and the ability to scan multiple local and remote file system resources at the same time.
- FolderSizes is fully supported by a commercial software company with an outstanding reputation and pedigree. And we’ll be here well into the future.
- Some of the largest organizations in the world rely on FolderSizes for their disk space analysis and management needs. Their confidence in FolderSizes is based on real-world results.
- Extremely cost effective, starting at only $55 USD for a single-user license (with aggressive discounts for multi-user licenses).
- FolderSizes is built to run on both Windows Server and Client operating systems, allowing for extremely flexible deployment.
- Gorgeous, familiar, and easy-to-use interface – Get starting using FolderSizes right away, without the need for training.
- FolderSizes has received hundreds of software industry awards since its introduction in 2003.
- FolderSizes is developed for you, based on your feedback. Each and every release ships with our customer-centric approach in mind.
- FolderSizes is efficient and self-contained, installing easily and without numerous software component dependencies.
Experience the difference for yourself. Download FolderSizes disk space analysis software today.
Today (May 31st, 2012) Key Metric Software has announced the release of FolderSizes 6.
FolderSizes 6 represents a huge step forward for our award-winning, market-leading disk space analysis software. Just a few feature highlights include:
- New trend analysis capabilities
- New File Type Groups report
- New network share discovery
- New PDF export support
- New email message customization
- New Hard link tracking
- New unified 32/64 product installer
- Improved ribbon customization support
- Improved scheduling interface
- And much more
For a more comprehensive review of what’s new in FolderSizes 6, please see:
Or, go straight for the download:
We recently published a new FolderSizes Enterprise Fact Sheet, designed to give business stakeholders a clear sense of how FolderSizes can contribute to their storage capacity planning and analysis processes.
FolderSizes is used by tens of thousands of businesses all around the world to improve storage capacity planning, streamline backups, share disk space usage reports with users, and much more.
If you get a moment, take a minute to look at the FolderSizes product release notes. I mean, really look at them.
Even though the current version of FolderSizes is 5.6 (at the time of the writing), history reveals over 80 distinct public releases of FolderSizes since its initial release in 2003.
This relentless dedication to incremental improvement is one of the main reasons FolderSizes is the leader in disk space analysis, reporting, and visualization today. We never stop listening to our customers. We never ignore an opportunity to improve FolderSizes. And we always strive to give our customers a ton of value for their money.
Key Metric Software is small and agile. When you communicate with us, you’re talking directly to the people that engineer FolderSizes (and our other award-winning products). We don’t have a bunch of sales people or support technicians that serve to buffer us from our customers. And we never will.
So go ahead – send us an email with your ideas, comments, or recommendations. We’re listening!
Organizations of all shapes and sizes are using FolderSizes to solve real-world storage analysis and management problems.
Here’s just a few of our customers:
- Nestle USA
- Exxon Mobil
- Polo Ralph Lauren
- Midway USA
- Caterpillar Inc.
- University of Illinois
- U.S. Navy
- Software Spectrum
- University of Michigan
- US Dept. of Agriculture
- National Basketball Association (NBA)
- Molson Coors Brewing Company
- Lockheed Martin
- Blue Cross / Blue Shield
- ATK Aerospace Systems Group
- Auburn University
- Abbott Laboratories
- US Attorneys Office
- The Heritage Group
- Supreme Court of the U.S.
- U.S. Army
- Goodrich Corporation
- U.S. Department of Justice
- Epic Games
- Marathon Oil
- US Department of the Interior
- The University of Pennsylvania
- Yale University
- Truman Medical Center
- Verizon Wireless
- University of Colorado
- Raytheon Missile Systems
- Bureau of Land Management
And over twenty thousand more. Why not download the free FolderSizes 15-day trial and see what it can do for you?