FolderSizes v4.8 has been tested to meet all of the technical requirements to be Compatible with Windows 7 (as well as Vista, XP, and Windows Server 2008/2003).
Microsoft recommends “Compatible with Windows® 7” applications because they have passed Microsoft-designed tests to help ensure they install readily every time and minimize the number of crashes, hangs, and restarts that you experience. This all helps ensure a compatible and reliable experience with any edition of Windows 7, including 64-bit.
“Compatible with Windows 7” software:
- Is tested for compatibility and reliability on Windows 7.
- Passed Microsoft designed tests to minimize the possibility of crashes, hangs, and reboots.
- Represents a commitment that the product will continue to work over the life of Windows 7.
- Meets privacy standards set forth by the Anti-Spyware Coalition.
- Installs cleanly and reliably.
- Eliminates unnecessary reboots.
- Ensures compatibility with Windows 7, both 32-bit and 64-bit editions.