Key Metric Software is proud to announce the release of FolderSizes v6.1. This release is a free upgrade for all existing v6 license holders.
FolderSizes v6.1 includes a number of new features, feature enhancements, and bug fixes. Here’s a quick overview:
- Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012 are now formally supported platforms.
- Added a Newest Files report, complete with command line, scheduler support, and numerous options to make it work the way you want.
- Numerous improvements to the Trend Analyzer tool, including import data normalization, a new absolute change detail column, and more.
- Added a new “Folders (Immediate)” column to the main window folder detail view, which shows a count of immediate child folders only.
- Added created and last accessed date/time columns to largest, temporary, oldest, and duplicate file reports.
- Other minor feature and performance enhancements.
- A handful of bug fixes.
Download FolderSizes v6.1 here:
Or view the full release notes: